Cartoon time: Maury Poppins :) Enjoy!
Cartoon break: Hello Liefeld. I can’t do the cross hatching but once you get rolling on the weird body proportions it’s actually quite freeing.
Collectible Steam Punk Mouse Taxidermy
How cool would it be to get a line of those little plaque mounted mouse heads and then put them on the wall just a few inches above the cats food bowls? Maybe a little wainscotting down there too. That’d be so amazing :)
A flying armadillo sketch: Done in Bamboo Paper on an iPad mini with the @wacom Bamboo Fineline (about 15min) Turns out there’s a simple extra thing to do once you’ve connected that calibrates the pen properly! Suddenly it’s a whole new experience. Totally natural sketching for me and the button becomes programmable.
I wish I could open an art app but c’est la vie. It’s not supported (yet) in many apps since this device is marketed for note taking. I do like the app for for sketching. I haven’t had time yet to play with the ‘ink’ tool as the iPad belongs to my wife ;) I will make time to do more over the coming days.
One thing to mention is that the pen works perfectly fine as a stylus for navigating the iPad or other apps. You just don’t get the pressure stuff but I still enjoyed having a proper stylus point and not a rubbery nib.
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
|—||Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)|
Cartoon break (sorta): I’ve been sitting on this gag for months. Finally dug out my dvds to get the screengrabs :) Hope you enjoy :)
The Doctors by Kevin Maquire
7 Tips for the 21-Year-Old Me
by Bobby Chiu
When I was a student in college working on my skills as a character designer, I’d had periods where I would sit at my desk working as hard as I could but having little to show for my efforts at the end of the day. I remember sitting there…
I couldn’t even include all of the reference boards this blog contains on this photoset. That’s right! There’s EVEN MORE! There are pages and pages of them! It is an inspiration treasure trove!
Bookmark this link!
Fill your life with inspiration!