I don’t want to do this BUT I WILL!
Last year my wife did the 10km walk to fundraise for research into Multiple Sclerosis. My online family (that’s you) responded generously to me putting my dignity on the line with pledges totalling just over $5,000. (click here to be reminded about what I’m talking about).
This year we’re aiming for $10000 and for every $1000 we fall short I’m going to cut off one full inch from my beard. Considering I’ve only got about five there, right now I’m in danger of shaving it all off! Of course, if we pass $5000 I’ll be dying it a number of colours and if/when we hit the goal I’ll be cosplaying at cons for the remainder of 2013! Help us make that happen!
Donations to my wife’s MS Walk for the Cure can be made here:
Every dollar counts! We can beat Multiple Sclerosis together!
- amberleedexterous likes this
- persephone977 reblogged this from rikonius
- persephone977 likes this
- iamabagfullofcats reblogged this from uncalar
- rikonius reblogged this from uncalar
- seirx reblogged this from uncalar and added:
- captaincallipyge likes this
- skarmoth likes this
- kimdolion likes this
- mrs-zombie-mermaid reblogged this from uncalar
- rebelfay reblogged this from uncalar
- rebelfay likes this
- rosyfawn likes this
- felinedacat likes this
- theinquisitionsendsitsregards likes this
- theturnipcube reblogged this from uncalar
- djkirkbride reblogged this from adampknave
- djkirkbride likes this
- l-toomuch-tv likes this
- afrodingus likes this
- afrodingus reblogged this from uncalar
- adampknave reblogged this from uncalar
- uncalar posted this